Batista’s OGX Posts Record Drop as Brazil Oil Targets CutPeter Millard
OGX Petroleo e Gas Participacoes SA shares and bonds fell the most on record after the oil company controlled by Brazilian billionaire Eike Batista cut its first project production targets by as much as 75 percent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster