Aquila Sees Better Farmland Returns in U.S. Plains Than MidwestWhitney McFerron
Farmland prices in the U.S. Midwest corn belt could be a “bubble,” while growing areas in the Great Plains and Mississippi River Delta provide better returns, said Detlef Schoen, managing partner at Aquila Capital.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis