AIG Mortgage Unit Should Help With Refinances, U.S. Senators SayZachary Tracer
American International Group Inc.’s mortgage-insurance unit should remove policies that can prevent homeowners from refinancing mortgages, three U.S. senators wrote in a letter today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure