SBA Buys 3,252 Towers From TowerCo for $1.45 BillionJames Callan and Beth Jinks
SBA Communications Corp. agreed to buy 3,252 towers from TowerCo for $1.45 billion, its second acquisition of wireless network antennas this year as mobile device carriers try to woo subscribers with faster connections.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards