RSA Said to Seek Revolving Credit For Up to 500 Million PoundsStephen Morris
RSA Insurance Group Plc, the U.K.’s largest non-life insurer by market value, is seeking a loan for as much as 500 million pounds ($778 million) to refinance an existing credit line, according to two people with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis