News Corp.’s Murdoch Said to Consider Splitting CompanyAmy Thomson and Edmund Lee
News Corp. is considering breaking up the company into two publicly held entities after a phone-hacking scandal at its U.K. newspapers increased pressure to cordon off the publishing business.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks