King Is Pessimistic on Euro Crisis as Global Economy TeetersJennifer Ryan and Scott Hamilton
Bank of England Governor Mervyn King said his vote for more stimulus this month reflected his worries about a deteriorating global economic outlook at a time when he’s pessimistic that Europe’s debt crisis can be resolved.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards