Jive CEO Says Microsoft-Yammer Deal Has Clients DefectingAri Levy
Jive Software Inc. Chief Executive Officer Tony Zingale said the number of calls he’s received from concerned Yammer Inc. customers has picked up in the two weeks since reports surfaced that Microsoft Corp. would buy his rival.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure