Japan Stocks Decline of Euro Summit, Consumption Tax VoteNorie Kuboyama
Japanese stocks fell a third day on concern European leaders will fail to come up with a solution to the debt crisis at a summit this week and before Japan’s lawmakers today voted on a consumption tax increase. The bill passed the lower house of parliament after close of market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself