Glencore, Xstrata Said to Weigh Changes to Deal PaymentsMatthew Campbell and Jesse Riseborough
Glencore International Plc and Xstrata Plc, seeking to complete a merger next quarter, are considering changing proposed retention payments for Xstrata executives that have drawn the ire of investors, according to people with knowledge of the situation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis