Ghosn’s Pay Rises as Nissan Profit Beats Rival Japan Carmakers’Ma Jie and Yuki Hagiwara
Nissan Motor Co. Chief Executive Officer Carlos Ghosn’s pay rose to 987 million yen ($12 million) last fiscal year while bigger rival Toyota Motor Corp. left its CEO’s pay flat and Honda Motor Co. cut compensation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas