Most European Stocks Drop on Spain Debt, U.S. ConfidenceAdria Cimino
Most European stocks declined as demand fell at a Spanish debt auction, U.S. consumer confidence sank to a five-month low and Germany criticized European Union proposals to address the financial crisis for putting too much emphasis on debt sharing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas