California Gasoline Gains for Fifth Day on Exxon Boiler UpsetLynn Doan
California-blend gasoline gained for a fifth day after a boiler breakdown at Exxon Mobil Corp.’s Torrance refinery was said to shut process units and a sulfur unit at Phillips 66’s Los Angeles plant was said to lose power.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States