B-School Twitter RoundupAlison Damast
This week’s Twitter roundup of happenings in the business school world includes a professor and recent graduate featured on an MTV reality show, a new B-school teaching gig for the former assistant secretary of commerce, and a look at three dozen companies started by 2011 MBA alums from MIT Sloan.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster