Storm Debby Stationary in Gulf, Away From PlatformsMatthew Brown and Brian K. Sullivan
Tropical Storm Debby held steady in the Gulf of Mexico off the Florida Panhandle after shifting away from oil- and natural gas-production areas where Anadarko Petroleum Corp., BP Plc and rivals halted output.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline