Sales of New Homes Probably Rose in U.S. as Mortgage Rates FellLorraine Woellert
Demand for new U.S. homes probably rose in May for the second month as mortgage rates dropped, bolstering the residential real-estate market while other parts of the economy cool, economists said before a report today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing