Regulators Ask for Help to Better Monitor Metal Hip ImplantsAnna Edney
Metal-on-metal hip implants made by Johnson & Johnson and Zimmer Holding Inc. need more consistent testing to help lower high failure rates that lead to risky replacement surgeries, a report by regulators said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations