Pfizer, Bristol-Myers’s Eliquis Fails to Win FDA ApprovalDrew Armstrong
Pfizer Inc. and Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. failed to gain approval of their top experimental drug, the blood thinner Eliquis, from U.S. regulators who said they needed more data on the treatment.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’