Obama Executive Privilege Fight With House Recalls WatergateRoger Runningen and Heidi Przybyla
Fights between presidents and Congress over executive privilege are as old as the republic. A few turn on a constitutional principle. Typically, as with the current battle between House Republicans and Attorney General Eric Holder, they also involve politics.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline