Merkin, N.Y. Reach $410 Million Madoff Lawsuit SettlementDavid McLaughlin
New York settled a lawsuit for $410 million with J. Ezra Merkin over claims that Merkin funds secretly placed client money with Bernard L. Madoff.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock