Kenedix Said to Win Final Bid for Shinsei’s Former HeadquartersTakako Taniguchi and Katsuyo Kuwako
Kenedix Inc., a Japanese real estate investment company, is set to win the bidding for a Tokyo building that a Morgan Stanley real estate fund turned over to lenders after failing to repay loans, according to two people familiar with the transaction.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day