Japan Opposition’s Tanigaki Opposes Coalition With Noda’s DPJIsabel Reynolds
The leader of Japan’s main opposition party said a coalition with Prime Minister Yoshihiko Noda’s ruling party remains unlikely after the two cooperated on legislation to double the national consumption tax.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap