Islamist Win Seen as Plus for Egypt Stability -- for NowNicole Gaouette
The victory of Muslim Brotherhood candidate Mohamed Mursi in Egypt’s presidential election will re-establish the stability the U.S. seeks in the Middle Eastern nation, if only temporarily.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's