Hong Kong Protesters Vow to Stay as HSBC Seeks EvictionSimon Lee
Hong Kong’s Occupy Central protesters have vowed to remain at the ground floor of the HSBC Holdings Plc headquarters in the city after the bank applied to a court to evict them.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap