Corn Advances on Hot Weather, Oil Falls: Commodities at CloseLynn Doan
The Standard & Poor’s GSCI gauge of 24 commodities rose 0.7 percent to 567.6 at 4:49 p.m. in New York after corn and soybeans gained on speculation that dry weather will reduce yields in the U.S.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day