Claire’s New CEO Gets Thumbs-Up From Lenders: Corporate FinanceChristine Idzelis
Lenders are signaling approval of Claire’s Stores Inc.’s new chief executive officer, whose marketing experience at Walt Disney Co. is fueling optimism that the Apollo Global Management LLC-owned specialty retailer’s results will improve even as its European division struggles.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks