Canadian Dollar Drops on Speculation Leaders Won’t Solve CrisisChris Fournier
Canada’s dollar dropped versus its U.S. counterpart on concern European Union leaders meeting this week won’t succeed in stanching the region’s debt crisis, dimming the outlook for countries that export commodities.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since iPhone