An Epic Journey to a Disappearing WorldAlison Damast
On July 15, a small boat will quietly depart in the early morning from the small town of Inuvik, Canada, launching four rowers on a frigid 1,300-mile journey across the Arctic Ocean until they reach the shores of Russia. For the next 30 days, the 29-foot-long, 6-foot-wide boat will be home to four experienced adventure athletes, three of whom have MBA degrees. They’ll be using their leadership and teamwork skills to help them survive what they hope will be the world’s first nonstop, unsupported row across the Arctic Ocean.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat