Pakistan’s PM Says Power Crisis, Law and Order Top GoalsKhurrum Anis
Pakistan’s Prime Minister Raja Pervez Ashraf said solving the power crisis and establishing law and order in the financial capital of Karachi will be his top priorities as he seeks to boost the economy and quell unrest.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing