Egypt Stocks Gain Most in Four Months; Abu Dhabi DropsAlaa Shahine and Zahra Hankir
Egypt’s benchmark stock index rose the most in more than four months before the North African country announced the results of its first free presidential elections. Shares in Abu Dhabi declined.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts