Egypt Stocks Gain Most in Four Months; Abu Dhabi DropsAlaa Shahine and Zahra Hankir
Egypt’s benchmark stock index rose the most in more than four months before the North African country announced the results of its first free presidential elections. Shares in Abu Dhabi declined.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis