Tropical Storm Forms, Curtails Production in Gulf of MexicoDan Murtaugh and Brian K. Sullivan
Anadarko Petroleum Corp., BP Plc and other oil and gas companies curtailed production in the Gulf of Mexico today as a weather system strengthened into Tropical Storm Debby, the fourth named storm of the year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day