Somali Leaders Agree on Draft Constitution Before August VoteSarah McGregor
Somali political leaders agreed on a draft constitution as a step toward elections to be held in less than two months to replace a transitional government, said Augustine Mahiga, the United Nations’ representative to the country.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline