RBS Fair Game for Libor Probe Canadian Regulator ClaimsAndrew Mayeda
Canadian antitrust regulators are asserting their authority to investigate alleged interest-rate fixing by banks, including JPMorgan Chase & Co. and Royal Bank of Scotland Group Plc, saying the companies formed an “international cartel.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018