Japan’s Former Leader Urges Political Debate on Nuclear BanAnna Mukai
Former Prime Minister Naoto Kan, who last year presided over the initial response to Japan’s biggest crisis since World War II, today urged the nation’s political leaders to debate banning nuclear power generation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders