Penn State May Have to Compensate Sandusky’s VictimsSophia Pearson, Drew Gingrich and Jef Feeley
Pennsylvania State University, its reputation damaged by the trial of former assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky, may have to compensate his victims after his conviction on 45 counts in the child-sex abuse case.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's