South African Shares: Anglo, Aquarius, Old Mutual, Sasol MoveStephen Gunnion
The FTSE/JSE Africa All Share Index declined for a second day, dropping 1.2 percent to 34,118.87 by the close in Johannesburg. The gauge has advanced 0.5 percent this week, having reached a record on June 20.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's