Sony in Final Stages of Talks to Invest in Olympus, Nikkei SaysMariko Yasu
Sony Corp., Japan’s biggest exporter of consumer electronics, may invest about 50 billion yen ($624 million) to get a stake of about 10 percent in Olympus Corp., the Nikkei newspaper said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders