Pixar’s First Princess Tests Girl-Hero Appeal in ‘Brave’Michael White
Pixar’s box-office success was built on movies such as “Toy Story” and “Cars” that feature male characters in central roles. Now Walt Disney Co.’s animation studio will try pulling in crowds with its first female lead.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's