Paladin Expects Three Deals to Sell Stakes in Uranium AssetsJames Paton
Paladin Energy Ltd., the Australian company producing uranium in Africa, expects to announce as many as three deals within three or four months to sell minority stakes in some of its projects under development.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations