Obama Seen Ruling on LNG Export This Year, Barclays SaysKatarzyna Klimasinska
The Obama administration probably will decide by year-end whether to let additional terminals export liquefied natural gas, Barclays Bank Plc said, citing a meeting with a top White House energy official.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses