Obama Lead Varies in 3 Polls With No One Declaring Which Is BestMichael Tackett
Within a day, three national polls asked Americans who they preferred in the contest between President Barack Obama and Republican Mitt Romney, and one of them produced a result that only the White House could love.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's