New Bridge Spans No. 1 Border for World Trade: CorporateTheophilos Argitis and Andrew Mayeda
Chrysler Group LLC says traffic delays at the Canada-U.S. border are driving up costs for the world’s seventh-largest carmaker, which sends 2,000 finished cars and trucks a day across an 83-year-old bridge linking Detroit to Windsor, Ontario.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy