IMF’s Lipton Urges ‘Pan-European Supervision’ of BanksCaroline Fairchild and Ryan Chilcote
David Lipton, the International Monetary Fund’s No. 2 official, today urged “pan-European” banking supervision while saying euro-area risk-sharing in the form of euro bonds is premature.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Pare Early Drop; Dollar Edges Lower: Markets Wrap
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says