Hiroshima as Top Ferrari Asia Showroom Stokes Japan DareMa Jie and Masatsugu Horie
Last December, Japan was aghast when a Lamborghini and eight Ferraris out for a Sunday drive piled up in rural Yamaguchi prefecture, an event global media called the world’s most expensive car accident.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States