GM CEO Says Russia Growth Helps Make Up for Europe LossesTim Higgins
General Motors Co., facing continued losses in Western Europe, is more than doubling capacity at a factory in St. Petersburg that will make the new Opel Astra sedan as the Russian auto market rebounds, the company said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling