Dreaded A-Word Looms in France as Hollande Eyes Deficit CutMark Deen
Francoise, a 64-year-old teacher of French literature in the eighth arrondissement of Paris, says whatever President Francois Hollande chooses to call it, France is in for austerity.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap