Chesapeake’s ‘Uncle’ Archie Dunham to Steer CEO to DivestJoe Carroll, Bradley Olson and David Wethe
Chesapeake Energy Corp. Chairman Archie Dunham’s biggest challenge may be keeping Chief Executive Officer Aubrey McClendon focused on selling $7.4 billion of assets this year to plug a widening cash-flow shortfall.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Trump, Real Estate Investors Get Late-Added Perk in Tax Bill