Women’s Facebook Recommendations Spur More Likes From MenKathleen Chaykowski
Women sway more men to their Facebook recommendations than they do members of their own gender, suggests a survey that may help advertisers hone their online pitches. Women are also less susceptible to influence.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself