Taqa Borrows $1.4 Billion for Morocco Coal Power Plant ExpansionEmi Urabe
Abu Dhabi National Energy Co., the state-controlled power and oil producer known as Taqa, signed a multicurrency project finance loan of $1.4 billion-equivalent to expand its Jorf Lasfar thermal power plant in Morocco.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner