Schumer, Norquist Trade Blame for U.S. Fiscal ImpasseRichard Rubin and Kathleen Hunter
U.S. Senator Charles Schumer and anti-tax advocate Grover Norquist blamed each other for blocking changes to U.S. fiscal policy that would reduce the federal budget deficit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas